Sunday, January 26, 2014

Workspace Rehaul

Workspace Created in my Tiny Apartment

I don't use my apartment dining table for eating so I turned it into a dedicated workspace so I don't constantly have to be rearranging the table that I do sit down to eat at. If I could possibly improvise an easel I'd be set for larger works.




The materials I usually use, beside my little plastic dry watercolor case, some cheap student colors I got in Korea that I should try to use up before I go back to America. Don't know if I need that much paint before that point.


A spread of brushes I have, just waiting to be used. But again, working small, I won't have a lot of use for them until I get back to America. So it will probably be mini paintings and sketches, rough drawings, until that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment