Monday, January 20, 2014

2014 Week 3: More Inks

2014 Postcards Week 3 

I was trying to duplicate a few cards which I gave away, and draw some subjects again. Unfortunately many did not come out so great this week :( I guess I was just being sloppy and not as careful as I should have been.


Drew my friend and had a good laugh. I tried to capture chapped lips. We're all a bit chapped.
Japan is dry in winter. Didn't come out so close.

 Nesting Lovebird Try 2. Didn't come out as well as the first >.< (which I gave away as a gift) 

 My husband. Came out looking more like one of my Japanese friends.


 Cockatiel. Trying to go for minimalist and bold with lines. It came out alright. Not perfect, but it was fun.
Brush and ink.
 Brush and ink. 
I don't quite like this one as much, so I think I'll color it with watercolor later. 
And again my friend, I don't like the result but I sure had a good laugh messing it up. Looks like he's 100 years old but he's only 24. 

No comments:

Post a Comment