Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 Week 2 Collection INKS

WEEK 2-3#1 INKS
Made with basic Higgins multipurpose Ink with a Japanese brush. 
Couldn't decide if I wanted to color them or not, but I figure I can do a colored version anytime so I tried to do them black and white to begin.


 A Beautiful Elf (ink)



A Japanese Motif Bearing a Deer
This motif is in a set of Japanese seals/symbols found on a wikipedia search. I was practicing copying in hopes I will develop a few techniques for designing my own. 

 Horse Seal (ink)
I used what I learned about elements to try to create my own, for a horse, since it is the year of the horse. But it did not come out very well. 


 Kappa in the Moonlight

Trying to draw a kappa in ink at nighttime. 



Nesting Lovebird (ink)

 Nesting Cockatiel and Three Eggs


 My Husband Max Study #1
He was disappointed.  I have to try to make him "sexier." 

 My Husband Max Study #2 


Attempt at a Red Squirrel
Not experienced with animal drawings.
Or Landscapes.

Will work on it...

The ink was fun but I'm definitely a beginner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment