Wednesday, February 19, 2014

2014 Week 8 Paintings: Watercolor and Stickers Collage

2014 Paintings Week 8
Watercolor and Stickers Collage

So it's coming a little early. I liked the painting techniques. They are relaxing and easy, and its fun to decorate them with ink when I'm done. And it's been really fun to use the stickers from my collection of Japanese stickers. There is such a variety and they are so funny! I make the stickers available at my etsy www.etsy.com/shop/mautio  I'm always adding new stock and getting attached to some of the items myself, that's why it's fun to put them in my work. 

And also fun to practice my imperfect watercolor art. But I guess I don't aspire to perfect renderings, they're not important after the advent of photography. BUT I do want to develop a style. Even though it seems I've explored so many different styles by this point. Thanks for visiting! 

I had a cold so I didn't do much in depth or research into my other projects. But I'm starting to come back to myself. 


No One Kick Starts my Game Like You
Oyaji series stickers
"When all else fails, just have fun!" 

Never Regret Anything You Enjoyed 

To Razzle Dazzle: Just Be You!

You don't always get it, but we are family! 

You Raise me Up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment