Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 4 Watercolor Postcard Dump

Wow, I can't believe I'm already a month into the experiment. And I haven't posted this much, or created this much art in years! I'm enjoying the experiment. When  I think I start to take steps back instead of forward, I paint something that surprises me and I like it. I think I'm learning to have fun with the colors instead of be scared of them, more like how I felt at the height of my creative life in high school :) It's a good feeling. Enjoy Week 4.


Agora Tiel
The traveling Tiel went to Greece. 



Dad and Max climb Mount Sentinel


London Towne Tiel


Samren and Maraea from my fictional story. Enjoyed painting it and playing with color layering.


Painting a spring Camellia...
Still trying to learn how to achieve pink with my current pallette.


Pathway to a shrine in Gifu in springtime. Again, difficult to achieve pink so the blossoms did not come out as I wanted.


And we conclude with Tiel Raja! 

No comments:

Post a Comment