Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Malia's Virtual Sketchbook: Open!

This blog is for tracking my progression through whatever mediums I come into contact with and sharing them with family, friends, and whoever out there on the world wide web may gather some pleasure from viewing these works. I used to carry a sketchbook with me like I could never be separated from it back in middle and high school. Those times are over now, but I am turning back to art.

I am here to grow as an artist. I'm currently working in watercolor but my favorite mediums are Prismacolor colored pencils and acrylic paints.

I will share technique websites I find useful and feature the work of other artists. Let me know if you would like me to feature you, submit a guest blog, offer advice, or ask a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment